Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Engaged!

I totally got engaged last weekend!

I had flowers delivered to her office in the early afternoon. We had dinner up at the pasta bella on Queen Anne. She totally thought I would propose during dinner, but I didn't. I then took her to Kerry Park and asked her to be my wife.

She said yes! :)

I love this girl so much! We'll have the wedding website setup soon and I'll make sure to link it :)

I hope everyone is doing well!
Cheers Fuckers!
Tim

The engagement ring!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Wow, Tim! Congratulations to both of you! Love the ring, by the way ;-)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ms-Chievous said...

~sniff~ that is so awesome!
Congrats to the lucky bride!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Anonymousgrrl said...

omg, I'm waay behind.
Congratulations!!
Awwww!!!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Many Congrats Tim.Cant wait to see the wedding website...

:p Isabel
x

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home